* We no longer carry this product, as it was a limited edition run. The most similar portable substitute is the T1 Portable, which has the same protection strength and coverage area as the LE U1, and also features a power button.
U1 Limited Edition in matte black combines the most advanced EMF protection technology available, with the most durable materials engineered to the highest quality standards.
The U1 Limited Edition features the latest dual band scalar output configuration for optimal 5G protection. It is designed to be used when you are on the go between your primary protected zones.
We no longer carry this product, as it was a limited edition run. The most similar portable substitute is the T1 Portable, which has the same protection strength and coverage area as the LE U1, and also features a power button.
• Designed for use between protected zones
• Airplane safe
• Offers protection from 5G
• Fast charging (under 3 hours)
• Approximately 5 days continuous use on a single charge
• 1000mAH rechargeable battery
• Coverage area: 5 meters (16.4 feet) in all directions (radius)
• Zinc alloy case with a matte black finish
• Size 100mm x 50mm x 11mm
• Weight 100g (about 3.5 ounces)
• Dual band scalar output
• Pacemaker safe
• Features an on/off button
• Comes with USB-C charging cable
• Charges via 1 amp charger (not included)
The U1 Portable LE comes in a zinc alloy case and features a USB-C socket, which charges the 1000mAH battery in roughly a couple hours on a 1 amp charger. This model will last approximately 5 days of continual use. Your U1 has an on/off button to conserve charge when not in use, so if you keep it turned off when you’re not using it, battery life between charges should be quite a while longer.
Your U1 comes with a USB-C charging cable and two leather pouches (blue and black), and pairs well with our Limited Edition C1 model.
Do not use a "fast charger" for any Blushield portable device. Only use 1 amp chargers to recharge your Blushield device.
Bought this limited edition U1 because my previous U1 stopped working after 5 years. Just as happy and satisfied with another Blushield product!
I am happy with my purchase. It seemed after the first week or so I just felt “better”, nothing real specific, but just better if that makes sense. I can’t afford a home unit at this point in time so I use this one at all times. The charge actually lasts a full 7 days. It takes a little over 4 hours to charge. I carry it in my pocket always or have it next to my bedside when sleeping. I would like to get a home unit one of these days, but for now this portable is my protection. I definitely recommend!
The first 2 weeks or so I felt more tired. After that my energy feels much better. I can be on my computer or around other electronics and not feel like I have to take a nap or two to get through the day. I like having a the U1 Ltd Edition so I can take my protection with me in my car and when I am at work - everywhere actually!
I’m not sure how to measure the effectiveness of the device but it is always plugged in and I carry the portable with me for the car and other venues.
U1 Limited Edition