This new piece of research just came across my desk and I thought it was worth sharing. For anyone that says there is no evidence of negative health effects, such as cancer, from cell phones and other EMF producing devices, they’re either willfully ignorant (because it’s not hard to find) or purposefully misleading you (as many in the industry are).
This one is fairly black and white:
- Clear evidence of tumors in the hearts of male rats. The tumors were malignant schwannomas.
- Some evidence of tumors in the brains of male rats. The tumors were malignant gliomas.
- Some evidence of tumors in the adrenal glands of male rats. The tumors were benign, malignant, or complex combined pheochromocytoma.
This new research comes from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, part of the National Institute of Health. You can find the news release about it here.
Here are some of the finer points:
- In female rats, as well as male and female mice, the evidence was not certain enough as to whether cancers observed were associated with exposure to RFR but it likely was related.
- One possible reason why this may be the case is that exposure for rats began in the womb, while in the mice it was when they were 5 to 6 weeks old. John Bucher, Ph.D., NTP senior scientist, stated, “In our studies, rats and mice received radio frequency radiation across their whole bodies. By contrast, people are mostly exposed in specific local tissues close to where they hold the phone. In addition, the exposure levels and durations in our studies were greater than what people experience.”As was recently covered in this video, this prenatal exposure may be much worse than other forms of exposure.
- They used higher power levels than what humans will typically interface with…but these were 2G and 3G phones…when we’re moving onto 5G. Michael Wyde, Ph.D., lead toxicologist on the study, said, “5G is an emerging technology that hasn’t really been defined yet. From what we currently understand, it likely differs dramatically from what we studied.”
- Even though they found effects there’s still some fishiness to this report. They mention “Unlike ionizing radiation or ultraviolet radiation, RFR is not sufficiently energetic, by several orders of magnitude, to directly damage macromolecules and little is known about the mechanisms by which RFR could induce DNA damage in the absence of thermal.” Somehow these top researchers in the field aren’t aware of Dr. Martin Pall’s proposed mechanism of how intracellular calcium is increased with EMFs.
- Paradoxically, the RFR-exposed male rats lived longer than non-exposed rats! This was attributed to a lower severity of a natural, age-related kidney disease typically observed in male rats…which might have something to do with that calcium. (I wouldn’t count on EMF’s increasing your lifespan.)
They sum it up by saying that with these cell phones there was “clear evidence of carcinogenic activity”. Clear evidence from a big organization, part of NIH.
There you have it.
That’s why we’ve been talking about How to Reduce Radiation from Cell Phones and other related topics here for a while now. Despite the evidence, if you’re like most people you’re not going to be getting rid of your cell phone. I’m not! But you can keep it away from your head and away from your body as much as possible.
And of course you can use Blushield technology to help support your body’s cellular signalling to not receive the same destructive effects. I do both and recommend you do too.
This post copyright © 2018-2021 Blushield USA. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission is strictly prohibited.